Become a Unity Certified Instructor
Register your interest in becoming a Unity Certified Instructor
Join as a Unity Certified Instructor
Join as a Unity Certified Instructor and become a part of the Unity partnership. Developing your professional growth is just one of the many benefits that becoming a Unity Certified Instructor can do for your business.
- Train-the-Trainer modules for Professional development
- Discounted vouchers for CompTIA CTT+
- Discounted CompTIA CTT+ certification preparation ebook
- Access to exclusive professional community
- Discounted access to Unity Authorized Courses
- Exclusive access to deliver Unity Authorized Workshops
- Visibility into Unity Product
- Roadmap Support in building your brand and business
- Unity Certified Instructor Badge and listing on Unity
- Connect Quarterly Onboarding Webinars
- Evaluate and influence new learning and training materials
- Opportunity to be paid for delivering training on behalf of Unity
- Complete an online application
- Provide an Instructor Certification such as:
- CompTIA CTT+ In-person Training Certification
- Teaching Credential
- Certified Trainer/Instructor status from a peer company such as Microsoft, Autodesk, Adobe, CISCO, etc.
- Maintain current entry-level Unity Certification
- Create and Maintain a Unity Connect Profile
- Create and submit learning content to the Unity Learn website
- Impact learners and their learning journey through a variety of opportunities:
- Delivering in-person training
- Delivering a Live Online Class
- Moderating the Learner community
- Teaching Unity classes
Who is Unity?
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely used real-time 3D creative platform, powering rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR, and AR experiences. More than 60% of all AR/VR content is made with Unity. If you’re a creator with the ambition to start working in 3D, VR, gaming, or other forms of real-time interactive development, Unity will get you there.