A vacancy has arisen for a Stock Control Co-ordinator, a new role responsible for co-ordinating the stock control functions and Stock Control team
We are looking for a full time Stock Control Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating the Stock Control team and ensuring the smooth operation of the stock control functions. The key focus of this role is to make sure procedures for all stock control processes and quality control are in place and followed accurately to ensure the Supply Chain system is maintained correctly with regards to stock levels and parts details.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- ensuring that orders are scheduled in the most effective and efficient manner to ensure targets are met, and are tracked throughout the purchasing process, highlighting issues at the earliest opportunity
- ensuring that daily and monthly stock takes are posted accurately and on time, and part details are maintained correctly through stock takes, adjustments and administration
- receiving deliveries and ensuring delivered goods meet required quality standards
- ensuring inventory is stored efficiently and safely, and that picking locations are replenished once minimum levels are reached
- ensuring equipment maintenance guidelines are enforced and adhered to, and that the warehouse and other storage areas are maintained to the relevant health and safety standards
- ensuring Stock Control procedures are documented and audited regularly, and that quality control procedures are enforced within the Stock Control team
- developing the Supply Chain system for continuous improvement
- supporting the Chief Operating Officer with employee reviews, ensuring performance issues are documented clearly and objectives and targets are set and monitored to promote improvement, as well as being responsible for training the team and monitoring behaviour.
This is a responsible position which requires a positive attitude, a conscientious approach, and strong organisational and supervisory skills. You must also be able to work under pressure as part of a busy team; be able to plan, prioritise, schedule and manage a number of tasks concurrently meeting set deadlines; be an effective communicator, building partnerships at all levels of the business; and be computer literate with knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and email.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/competencies:
- Evidence of working in and supervising a successful warehouse operation
- Evidence of working with MRP/ERP systems and inventory management systems
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety guidelines
- Evidence of involvement in continuous improvement initiatives
- Counter-Balance Fork Lift Licence
- Please note that it is not essential that you have supervisory skills or a fork lift licence as training will be provided to the successful candidate if you do not have these
Working Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday
KnowledgePoint is an equal opportunities employer. KnowledgePoint is an ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO27001 certified company and an Investor in People.